Yoga can help aid in the treatment of degenerative disc disease, arthritis, fibromyalgia, diabetes, difficulty sleeping, and reducing the severity of side effects from medication.
Beginners will experience the benefits of yoga through gentle, non-strenuous exercise, which build strength, flexibility, and awareness. You will also learn techniques and movements to incorporate in everyday life.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves sleep
- Improves mood
- Reduces joint pain
- Increases flexibility
- Tones muscles
- Reduces neck and back pain
Are you tired of hurting every time you get out of bed? Are you tired of not being able to do daily activities because of pain? If this sounds like you, ask your provider about our program at your first appointment. These classes will be focused on corrective movements to reduce pain, improve your daily function, and increase activity levels throughout your day.
Movement Therapy Services
- Individual assessments with clinical testing to recognize imbalances and produce a personal treatment plan
- Personalized therapy program to reduce pain, increase mobility, and increase functionality of the body for daily activities
- Instruction on strengthening and correctional movements for underlying improper postural patters while teaching how to prevent further injury through awareness of body mechanics
- Individual and group yoga sessions to incorporate mindfulness
Benefits of Movement Therapy
- Reduce pain and medication
- Prevention of further injury
- Improvement of daily function, daily activities, sleep and mood
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
We take pride in the work that we do, that is why choose to offer only the finest services here at IPS. We offer personalized care that is sure to show you and your loved ones that we are the superior choice for your care.